As we continue to monitor the evolving coronavirus pandemic throughout the United States and the communities we serve, Civista Bank remains focused on the safety of our employees and customers while continuing to provide for our customers’ financial needs.
Healthy Banking Options
We encourage utilizing our digital and self-service banking tools.
- Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay Plus
- Digital Wallet
- Civista Bank Debit Mastercard®
- Telephone Banking
- Curbside Banking
Be Aware of Potential Fraud
Be cautious of text, email, and phone calls regarding the coronavirus. Fraudsters often exploit circumstances like this for personal benefit. For more updates on coronavirus scams, visit the Federal Trade Commission's website.
Here are some tips from the Federal Trade Commission to help you avoid these scams:
- Do not click on links from sources you do not know. They could lead to viruses on your computer or device.
- Watch for emails claiming to be from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) or experts saying they have information about the virus. For the most up-to-date COVID-19 information, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
- Ignore online offers for vaccinations.
- Do your research before donating to a charity or crowdfunding site to ensure there is no scamming involved. If someone wants donations by cash, by gift card, or by wiring money, don't do it.