Branch Service Information
Drive-thru service is available during regular business hours.
Lobby Service by Appointment
Personal Bankers are available to assist customers, by appointment, for additional services as needed - deposit box access, business change orders and loan applications. Please call your local branch to schedule an appointment. As always, contact your business relationship manager directly with any questions.
Special note for our offices with no drive-thru: Night Drop & ATM is available. For additional services by appointment, please call your local branch
We encourage you to take advantage of our digital and other self-service banking options. You will continue to have full access to your accounts and can rest assured that your money is safe and secure.
Thank you for your understanding as we work together to help our communities stay healthy and strong.
Look to this page for updates and resources or follow us on Facebook @CivistaBank.
We are here for you.
In times of financial challenge
At Civista, we are dedicated to the relationships we have with our customers and work hard in good times and challenging times to support our customers and the communities we call home.
If you are experiencing financial hardship as a result of the coronavirus, we encourage you to contact us. For existing personal and mortgage loans call 800.604.9367. For new loans or deposit account questions, please call your branch personal banker. Businesses should contact your business relationship manager directly.
You may be eligible for special assistance including payment deferrals, late fee relief, or waived penalties for early Certificate of Deposit (CD) withdrawals. In addition, we are waiving the monthly service charge for all personal checking accounts through the month of April.
The following programs are available to customers who are facing a financial hardship as a result of COVID-19:
- Consumer and Mortgage Payment Deferral Program: We offer a payment deferral for up to 90 days. Please contact us at 800.604.9367.
- Commercial Loan Payment Deferral Program: We offer a payment deferral for up to 90 days. Contact your business relationship manager directly.
- SBA - Small Business Economic Injury Disaster: The SBA has announced Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio have been declared a disaster state, therefore making businesses and non-profits eligible to apply to the SBA for Economic Injury Disaster Loan assistance. Payment deferral and payment assistance programs are available based on SBA rules if you have an existing SBA loan. To apply or learn more, visit their website.
- Suspension of Foreclosure Program: Effective immediately, we will not initiate any new foreclosure action on residential properties unless required by relevant government agencies. This suspension of foreclosure action will last through the end of May 2020 and we will continue to evaluate extending this date as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
- SBA - Paycheck Protection Program: As a SBA preferred lender, Civista Bank is here to help interested businesses take advantage of the Paycheck Protection Program(Opens in a new Window). Due to the high volume of loans we have in-process and those we’ve already closed, we are no longer processing new applications.
CEO & President
5.19.2020 A Message from Dennis Shaffer
CEO & President
CEO & President
03.18.2020 A Message from Dennis Shaffer
CEO & President
Healthy Banking Options
- Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay Plus
- Digital Wallet
- Civista Bank Debit Mastercard®
- Telephone Banking
Be Aware of Potential Fraud
- Do not click on links from sources you do not know. They could lead to viruses on your computer or device.
- Watch for emails claiming to be from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) or experts saying they have information about the virus. For the most up-to-date COVID-19 information, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
- Ignore online offers for vaccinations. There are currently no vaccines, pills, potions, lotions, lozenges or other prescription or over-the-counter products available to treat coronavirus.
- Do your research before donating to a charity or crowdfunding site to ensure there is no scamming involved. If someone wants donations by cash, by gift card, or by wiring money, don't do it.
Reliable Sources for COVID-19 Health Information
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- Indiana Department of Health
- Kentucky Department of Health
- Ohio Department of Health
- You can use your Civista Debit Mastercard® at the ATM, online or at the store
- Your Civista Debit Mastercard® is also compatible with popular digital wallets. Look for the contactless symbol at the checkout.
- You can visit your local branch’s drive-thru or make a deposit in their night depository.
- You can access your account using our telephone banking service.
- You can also access your account via our online banking and mobile banking app.
- Commercial Loan Customers - Please contact your business relationship manager.
- Existing Mortgage Loan, Home Equity, and Other Personal Loan Customers - Please call 800.604.9367 to talk with a Civista team member. They will assess your needs and discuss options for your situation.
You may be eligible for special assistance including payment deferrals, late fee relief, or waived penalties for early Certificate of Deposit (CD) withdrawals.
Civista Bank is also waiving the monthly service charge for all personal checking accounts through the month of April.