PPP Loan Forgiveness
To keep customers up-to-date on the latest PPP Forgiveness news from the SBA and Civista, emails are disseminated to PPP borrowers. See below for previous PPP Forgiveness Emails.
- 12.16.20 – Time is on Your Side - Plenty of Time to Apply for Forgiveness
- 11.25.20 – Learn More About PPP FTE Documentation
- 11.12.20 – Status Update on Invitations to the PPP Forgiveness Portal
- 11.02.20 – Questions about the Forgiveness Application Deadline?
- 10.26.20 – Selling the business? Considering a Change of Ownership?
- 10.19.20 – Latest Update on Payment Deferral Period
- 10.13.20 – SBA Introduces Simplified PPP Forgiveness 3508S Form
- 10.05.20 – Featuring Q&A Hot Topics
- 9.28.20 – Announcing PPP Forgiveness Portal Soft Opening
- 9.21.20 – Documentation Helpful Tips
- 9.14.20 – EZ or Standard form?
- 9.04.20(Opens in a new Window) – Organizing your documents by category
- 8.31.20 – What to expect when using Civista’s PPP Forgiveness Portal
- 8.24.20 – Be aware of COVID fraud schemes
- 8.17.20 – SBA makes additions to list of FAQs on PPP Loan Forgiveness
- 8.10.20 – SBA released FAQs on PPP Loan Forgiveness
- 8.03.20 – Document applicable expenses and FTE counts and review SBA guidelines
- 7.27.20 – Introducing PPP updates from the Civista Lending Team