Natasha WitterSenior Mortgage Lender
Norwalk, Ohio 44857
With over 12 years in the banking industry, I've let my core values of respect, integrity, and kindness shape my career. My commitment is to treat every client with respect and kindness, ensuring unwavering integrity in all my actions. I'm dedicated to helping clients with all their mortgage needs and helping them reach their goal of owning a home.
I studied economics at Bowling Green State University and real estate at Hondros College. I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, attending drag races and country concerts. I currently reside in Port Clinton, Ohio with my partner Jason and two children.
Mortgage Application - Getting started
- Social Security
- Contact & employment information
- Best estimates of income, assets, and liabilities
- Guide you through the loan process
- Complete your loan application package
- Help you select the best program and interest rate