A highly personal and disciplined approach.
What makes Civista Wealth Management unique?
- We act in your best interest and are focused on achieving your goals.
- We are an independent firm. We do not have an in-house managed fund to consider among our selections for our clients.
- We use best-in-class funds.
- We don’t use proprietary funds or accept any revenue sharing from the products we recommend.
Our firm has been verified as compliant with Global Investment Performance Standards® since January 2005. Verification provides assurance on whether the firm's policies and procedures related to composite maintenance, as well as the calculation, presentation, and distribution of performance, have been designed in compliance with the GIPS standards and have been implemented on a firm-wide basis.
The scope, uniformity and credibility of the investment performance measurements required by the GIPS Standards provides investors a valuable comparison of a firm’s track record.
Civista claims compliance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®). GIPS® is a registered trademark of CFA Institute. CFA Institute does not endorse or promote this organization, nor does it warrant the accuracy or quality of the content contained herein. To obtain a GIPS Report and/or the complete list and description of the Civista Wealth Management composites, please contact Frank Sudal at 614.210.2438 or email@example.com; or write Civista Wealth Management, 100 E. Water Street, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Our compensation is asset-based, with no hidden fees or expenses.
- The annual fee is divided and charged monthly, with no surrender or redemption penalties.