When is the Mobile Deposit service available?
Mobile Deposit is available through the Civista Bank Mobile Banking App upon enrollment. Use your app 24/7 to make deposits whenever and wherever you have access to your app. Deposits received by 4:00 p.m. EST are processed the same business day.
Yes, you may deposit checks totaling up to $1,000 per day or $3,000 per calendar month. This limit reflects mobile deposits made into all of your designated accounts.
No, this is a free service. You will not be charged a fee for using mobile deposit. Wireless carrier charges may apply. Each check deposited is a separate deposit transaction.
Once you have confirmed the deposited funds are posted to your account, mark the original check "VOID" and properly destroy the item.
From the mobile deposit check screen of the App, click on the Review button to see the mobile deposits submitted the past five days. Click on a specific deposit to review the deposit details. Details will show the Deposit Status, Account Number, Transaction ID, Date and Amount. You may also view the front and back of the check deposited. Completed deposits are also available through your Civista online banking account activity listing and on your account statements.
Is there a cut off time for submitting mobile deposits?
Yes, the cut off time is 4:00 p.m. EST. Deposit images received by the Bank after 4:00 p.m. EST will be processed on the next business day.
In addition to the instructions on the mobile app screen, you will receive an email from email@example.com with the submission status of your deposit.
- Checks or items containing an alteration to any of the fields on the front of the check or item, or which are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check or item is drawn
- Checks or items previously converted to a substitute check, as defined in Reg CC
- Checks or items drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States
- Checks or items that are remotely created checks, as defined in Reg CC
- Checks or items not payable in United States currency.
- Checks or items dated more than six months prior to the date of deposit
- Checks or items prohibited by Civista's current procedures relating to the Services or which are otherwise not acceptable under the terms of your Civista account
- Travelers' Checks
- Insurance Claim Checks