Your Civista Digital Banking gives you the advantage of more insight and control or over your money with the Personal Financial Management tool (PFM). See your total financial picture at a glance — even accounts at other financial institutions. Manage your money, review spending trends, establish personalized budgets and more from any device.
How Does the Civista Personal Financial Management Tool Work?
With the Civista PFM tool, you’ll have the ability to analyze your finances across multiple financial institutions with the use of widgets. Widgets are interactive and visually display your data in a way that’s easy to understand – giving you meaningful insight and helping to inform your financial decisions. These widgets include:
Debts – Allows you to see all of your loans in one place and to calculate how making additional payments, or paying off your debt completely, can impact your debt over time.
Benefits of Civista’s Personal Financial Management Tool
- Simplify your life – Eliminate the need to manually track your expenses. Your transactions will be automatically categorized to help you track your spending and find trends and opportunities for savings.
- Make Informed Financial Decisions – You’ll receive real-time, aggregate information about your finances. This actionable data will keep you better informed about your entire financial standing and empower you to make informed financial decisions.
- Achieve Your Goals – This tool will help you along your financial journey. Set obtainable goals for your budget and strategies for paying off your debts with the easy to use widgets.
- Control Your Accounts – Easily review all of your account information from a single, secure login. Review transaction data and stay informed about all of your money matters*.
- View Your Complete Financial Picture – Unlike other financial management apps, your Civista Personal Financial Management tool allows you to add a variety of accounts and assets to your dashboard. Add assets like your home and car for a better understanding of your net-worth and complete financial picture.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once connected, your non-Civista accounts will appear in the Linked Account group on your home dashboard. You can reorder and group accounts to customize your dashboard.
To add an account, click on the ‘Link Account' button. At the bottom there is an ‘Add a Manual Account’ option. Provide the account name, type and balance to add to your financial picture. Note – some account types will trigger additional fields. For example choosing loan under account type will generate fields for financial institution and APR.
No, your linked accounts are view-only, however you are able to see their account balances and transactions. You will not be able to initiate any new transactions on these accounts from the PFM tool. You can however, link savings and checking accounts at other financial institutions via the Manage External Accounts tool for external account transfers, located under the transfers menu.
Note that changing the description only changes the description within your digital banking and will not be reflected on statements.
My transactions are not categorized, can I add a category or description?
* External accounts eligible to be linked within Civista’s digital banking are dependent on servicer’s ability and permissions.