There’s no place like Civista for your home loan
Whether you’re purchasing your first home, moving up, downsizing, or refinancing your current home, you’ll find a warm welcome and a single point of contact to guide you every step of the way.
Trust our local experts to match the right mortgage option for your financing needs from a full range of competitive rate programs.
- Conventional Loan
- FHA/VA/USDA Government Programs
- Construction-to-Permanent Financing
- Physician Loan Program
- Mortgage and Home Equity Combination
- Jumbo Loan
- Potentially lower your monthly payment or interest over the life of the loan
- Consolidate multiple loans into one payment
- Get cash out from the existing equity you've built
- Increase or decrease the term of your loan
Fixed or Adjustable Rate?
Fixed Rate Loans offer the stability of a fixed payment amount throughout the term of the loan. Fixed rates may be right for you if you plan to be in this home for a longer period of time or want to know the payment through the life of the loan.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs) can change the interest rate of the loan up or down with market rates. The timing of the adjustment period is established at the time of the loan. Caps are placed on adjustments to protect borrowers from extreme changes. An ARM may be right for you if you are looking for a lower payment initially or plan to stay in the home for a shorter period of time.
Shop with Confidence.
Contact a Civista mortgage lender to schedule a free pre-qualification consultation. We’ll calculate the payment you can afford before you start home shopping.