As you and your family look forward to some much needed R&R you may be considering a summer staycation instead of traveling this year. Staycations are a great vacation option that can save you money and allow you to make the most of your time off. Some fun ideas can include:
- Taking a day trip;
- Camping – away or in your backyard
- Boating, canoeing or kayaking;
- Swimming and other water activities at home; or
- Visiting local restaurants and attractions that are reopening for business.
You can also visit your state’s tourism website for other ideas close to home. As always, stay safe and healthy by adhering to local, state, and national health guidelines.
No matter if you’re on the go or relaxing at home, a Civista checking account is here for you this summer. Civista’s Star and Compass checking accounts offer premium features, including access to BaZing Benefits. BaZing can make your staycation even more affordable with local and national shopping, dining and travel discounts. BaZing also offers Roadside Assistance and cell phone protection if your road trip runs into a few bumps along the way. 1, 2
In addition to BaZing, don’t forget to take advantage of all the features every Civista account has to offer to make your staycation relaxing and stress free.
- Manage your account on the go and away from home with Civista’s mobile banking app. You can check your account balances, transfer funds between Civista accounts or bank to bank, or pay bills and people.
- Utilize your Civista Debit Mastercard® as a quick and secure alternative to cash. Confidently make purchases, knowing that you are protected by Mastercard®’s Zero Liability for fraudulent charges. That means you won’t be held liable if the card or card number is used for purchases without permission3.
- Add your debit card to your digital wallet for a contactless payment method while on the go. Civista Debit Mastercards® are compatible with popular digital wallets like Apply Pay®, Google PayTM and Samsung Pay.
- Lose your card while on your adventure? Simply freeze your card with your Civista mobile banking app. If you’re able to relocate your card you can instantly turn it back on.
- Get added peace of mind with text notifications for suspicious debit card activity. Text 'CIVISTA' to '47334' to opt-in for debit card fraud alerts.4
For more information about Civista’s checking account options and features visit https://www.civista.bank/personal/bank/checking.
1 Subject to additional terms and conditions.
2 Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT. NOT-FDIC INSURED. NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY, NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK.
3 Certain restrictions apply. See www.mastercard.us/zero-liability for details.
4 Message and Data Rates May Apply.