Get Started with Our New Electronic Delivery Portal
Existing eStatement Users - learn what you need to know for an easy transition by downloading our guide(Opens in a new Window).
New Users - Leave paper statements and cluttered filing cabinets in the past by enrolling in eStatements. Civista eStatements can be accessed anywhere, anytime with our new & improved portal. Discover the benefits of switching to eStatements and enroll your accounts today.
BENEFITS OF SWITCHING TO ESTATEMENTS
- Receive eStatements faster than mail
- View documents online 24/7
- Access up to 18 months of eStatements
- Reduce risk of identity theft and fraud
- Help the environment by going paperless
- Save money by avoiding paper statement fees*
HOW TO ENROLL
- Log in to your Civista online banking account
- Select the eStatements tab
- Accept the disclosure and all accounts where you are the primary owner will be automatically enrolled for eStatements. You will also have access to any associated notices and documents available for electronic delivery in your portal.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Log into your Civista Digital Banking account and navigate to the eStatements Tab.
- Once clicking on the tab, you will be able to review the terms and conditions. Click the 'I Accept' button found in the bottom right corner of your screen to acknowledge that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
How do I add an additional recipient to access my account eStatements?
To add an additional recipient, click on the pencil icon next to ‘Interested Parties’ in the portal. Enter the person’s name, email address and select the accounts for which you would like them to have access to statements.
Your interested party will then be sent an email to set up login credentials for the portal.
In the eStatement portal, what is an Interested Party?
Can I remove an Interested Party?
Yes, you can remove an interested party at any time. Simply click on the pencil icon next to ‘Interested Parties’ in the eStatement portal. Then, click ‘Show’ next to the person’s name you wish to remove. There will be an option to ‘Delete interested party’ in the bottom right corner of the window. Select this option and save your changes.
You may also remove or add specific accounts for which you wish the interested party to have access to statements.